KDSN General Contest Rules
MIKADETY Radio Corp. KDSN Radio General Contest Rules
1. All on-air contests indicate the prizes to be awarded and their method of entry.
2. Contest methods will be defined by the *specific contest rules
3. When any contest has a deadline for entry, the deadline is clearly indicated in on-air promotional announcements and any written rules.
4. Contests and promotions are open to listeners ages 18 or older, unless otherwise indicated in specific contest rules.
5. One winner per household, unless otherwise stated in the specific contest rules.
MIKADETY Radio Corp. reserves the right to limit the winning of prizes to once every 30 days per household, and the number of **major prizes to once every 12 months.
6. Winners are responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes, if any. All federal, state, and local laws apply.
7. A valid ***Identification, and Social Security number will be required before any **major prize us awarded
8. No purchase is necessary to participate in contests and promotions.
9. There are no prize substitutions. Prizes are non-transferable, not for re-sale, and are not negotiable. Prizes can't be exchanged for cash. Violation restricts participation from future contests or promotions.
10. Some prizes have restrictions, suggested expiration dates, and do not include gratuities.
11. Winner's who live within a 20 mile radius of the KDSN Studios must pickup their prize. The radio station is not responsible for prizes mailed to a location outside the 20 mile radius. Winners are urged to pick up their prizes at the radio station. Prizes to be picked up at the radio station will be held for 30 days, after which time the prize is forfeited back to MIKADETY Radio Corp..
12. Employees of MIKADETY Radio Corp. and their immediate family, are not eligible. Contests are not open to owners, officers, employees, consultants or advertising marketing agencies of/for any radio station or cable television franchises in the Iowa total survey area as defined by Arbitron Radio.
13. By participating in a contest, winners grant permission for their voice, telephone call, and image to be recorded for promotional use on KDSN Radio Stations, and kdsnradio.com.
14. Contest winners who receive a prize requiring travel must sign a KDSN Travel Liability Form before claiming prize.
15. MIKADETY Radio Corp. does not discriminate during any contest or promotion.
16. The radio station reserves the right to change, modify, or discontinue any contest or promotions without any notice to our advertisers or listeners. Any disputes shall be settled by MIKADETY Radio Corp. Management. All decisions of station management with regard to awarding of prizes, the selection winners, and interpretation of rules shall be final. Each contestant by virtue of entering a station contest agrees to accept the decision of the station as final.
* Specific Contest rules can be found on www.kdsnradio.com, and will be announced on KDSN Radio.
** A major prize is defined as any prize where a IRS Form 1099 is issued.
*** Acceptable identification includes, valid state issued Identification Cards, Drivers License, Military ID, or current Passport.