KDSN RADIO News

Monday, August 16, 2021

Denison Fire Department responds to Friday smoke at Hyvee

The Denison Volunteer Fire Department was called out to Hyvee at approximately 12:55 p.m. on Friday. They responded to a report of smoke in the refrigeration compressor room. Firefighters spent about an hour on the scene and fire chief Cory Snowgren reported that a hot compressor caused the smoke.

Full News Listings
Come and see us for the holidays!
Johnson Propane
Western Iowa Tech Community College
Vision Care Clinic
Johnson Propane
KDSN National Anthem & Pledge Times
Crawford County Memorial Hospital
Blackbird Bend Casino Onawa Iowa
Bud Next
Western Iowa Tech Community College Denison Campus
Johnson Propane
KDSN National Anthem & Pledge Times
Crawford County Memorial Hospital
Bud Next
Western Iowa Tech Community College Denison Campus